Hi there!

My name is Connor Waddell. I was born and raised in Victoria, BC, and feel very fortunate to be able to say that.  As an undergraduate I attended the University of Victoria, where I earned a Bachelors degree in Philosophy in 2014. I am currently enrolled in the Elementary PDP Program at UVic, with the goal of becoming an elementary or middle school teacher in the very near future. I enjoy reading, sports, music, and have played the drums since the age of 12. I am married to a wonderful woman named Lauren, with whom I welcomed a son, Niko, into the world on September 10, 2019. We live with our blind cocker spaniel Joe near Beacon Hill Park, where we enjoy running and taking walks. My goals in EDCI 336 this year are to build a few things for my son to enjoy in the future, such as a picnic or ping pong table, and to become more knowledgeable on fitness technology or apps, especially as they pertain to motivation and children.  I look forward to what the future holds and to becoming an increasingly positive contributor to my community.